Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peek-A-Boo



I took this pic of Princess Boo a week or two ago and loved it but since I've been in Atlanta for a HS convention and to visit a friend I haven't had a chance to look at my scrapbook stuff. Anyway, you know how much I LOVE the speed scrapping :) and it was on my calendar for last night. Wouldn't you know it... the theme was "peek-a-boo"... how cool is that? So I did one for the speed scrap and then this morning I blew the picture up and changed it a little... if you're browsing, let me know which one you like best :)

1 comment:

Michelle R Photography said...

I'd have to say #2 is my fav because I tend to like larger photos that show off the details of the photo and the subject's face. And since Princess Boo is so cute, I'd definately have to say #2. What a cute picture!