Monday, April 28, 2008

The Royal Family




This was my second PSE6 layout and it showcases our Royal Family. At the top, we have Princess TomGirl. In the middle, we present Princess Belle. And last, but not least, we have Princess Boo. Of course, His and Her Royal Highness are in the family photo. Special thanks to one of our Royal photographers - Kevin - this picture is being used for many things since it's one of our few family pictures!


Scrapbook kit is from Shabby Princess Sweet Sprinkles collection... I just altered the colors.

2 comments:

Lula Becht said...

Elli, They are all so adorable. Can't believe how they've grown.
I have/had 3 princesses of my own and even now, with two of them out of the house, they treasure their "sister time". I know very well myself how special sisters are. I thank God for my sisters!
Enjoy all of it, Elli. They grow up so fast. Motherhood is the greatest job in the world. Happy early Mother's Day!
Best wishes with the blog. Looks great.
Lula Becht, New Albany, IN (1 of Laura's 4 sisters)

Her Royal Highness said...

Thanks! I am always envious when Laura talks about the time you guys share... I am really hoping our girls will have a close relationship as well... so far we're on the right track as they LOVE spending time with one another!