Monday, April 28, 2008

A Splashin' Good Time



This didn't quite turn out like I wanted, but I got tired of trying to figure things out. Slowly, but surely, I WILL figure this out. If anyone has ideas for an on-line scrapbooking tutorial using PSE6, feel free to forward to me. Anyway, this is the three princesses taking a breather on our way back from Kentucky. Life in a plush Odyssey Limo with all-new videos, video games, and unlimited snacks and beverages just wasn't enough. Ahhh... the life of young royals.

This was purely PSE6... no kits used.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I figured it out all on my own too! It took a little time, but I have it now. A good tutorial to watch is on the Shabby Princess site. http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/software_tutorials.asp

I love the Pixel Fairy Princess Production site. I found you on her blog.

And I took a class from Ashley (the biggest help) at http://www.polkadotpotato.com/shop/pages.php?pageid=7 I think she sells an instruction dvd and info packet.

I love the way this page turned out. Keep up the good work!