Saturday, May 3, 2008

Frisco Horse Park




Princess TomGirl has a love for animals that I wasn't aware of... at least I wasn't aware of the degree of it. She was able to tag along with her sister to a birthday party and had a blast. She looked so happy being up on the horse and being around the animals in the petting zoo. Princess Boo, on the other hand, was not a happy camper and ended up getting to leave early with her dad. I can't even imagine what her reaction would have been had she been up close and personal with the horses. To be fair, her introduction to the horse park was a goat climbing up onto the table trying to taste the potato chips that she was wanting to eat. Only able to get one layout completed today. My learning PSE6 is going a little slower than I had planned :)

No comments: