Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PIXEL FAIRY PRINCESS ROCKS!

I am sooo excited! I won a subscription to a Digital Scrapbooking magazine after posting on Pixel Fairy Princess' blog. If you haven't already checked out her blog, it is a MUST SEE. I'm constantly in awe at her layouts and photos. Her blog is actually what inspired me to start blogging and to jump back into scrapbooking. As a result, I've completed more digiscrap pages since starting this blog than I have traditional scrapbook pages in the past few years! She also does photo shoots, so if you're in Georgia or a neighboring area, check her blog out. If we lived there I'd already have her booked for a family photo shoot. If I remember correctly, her fees were very reasonable. THANK YOU Pixel Fairy Princess... you're AWESOME!

No comments: